Based on our commitment to caring for the whole person and our Catholic values, our Spiritual Care Team members are available to assist residents and family members of all faith backgrounds with their emotional and spiritual needs. An active and vibrant part of our residents’ and employees’ lives, our Director of Mission and Spiritual Care conducts weekly rosary groups and communion services in addition to visiting with residents and assisting with numerous mission-related activities. Our chaplains celebrate Mass throughout each week as well as on special feast days.
We invite you to reach out to our spiritual care team if you are experiencing any of the following:
- You want someone to pray with you or for you.
- You need to talk.
- You need someone to listen.
- You feel lonely, separated, forgotten, scared, or worried.
- You feel grateful, blessed, prayerful, or heard by God.
- You feel like you have lost your faith.
- You feel like giving up.
- You are unable to forgive.
- You are unable to pray.
- You have cause to celebrate.
In addition to praying the Rosary each week and offering weekly Mass, our Spiritual Care and Chaplaincy team also offers the following services:
- Sacraments and other religious rituals
- Pastoral support in times of stress
- Contact with your home congregation and clergy
- Family support
- Help interpreting your spiritual needs to staff
- Help with end-of-life issues